Add a touch of retro class to your desk with Exacompta's Vintage FAF Note Pad (No. 3). The practical, yet stylish, desk pad is perfect for daily notes and musings on the bright white paper. The retro metal hardware (at the top) firmly holds the blank FAF Pad of 200 sheets, all microperforated for easy removal. And when you've gone through the whole note pad, breathe easy knowing the Exacompta Vintage FAF Pad is refillable!
FAF stands for Fabrique en France and is made in Parisian workshop built by Gustave Eiffel. Yes, of that famous Eiffel Tower fame.
- 4.25 x 7.25 inches
- Includes 200 Page Pad, metal base, brass screws, metel plate holder, and rubber feet
- Pages are Micro-perforated for easy removal
- 60 GSM Paper Weight, White
- French: Feuille a Feuille, English: Leaf by Leaf
- Sturdy metal construction with non-slip backing
Made In - France
Size - 4.25 x 7.25 inches