Celebrated around the world, Portuguese Claus Porto soaps are justly famous. Each bar begins with top quality 100% vegetable soap base and pure, skin softening shea butter for a rich, creamy bathing experience. The finest fragrances are sourced from the south of France and the soap is then milled an extraordinary seven times, creating a dense, exceptionally long-lasting soap with a luxurious lather. This extensive milling ensures consistency of fragrance and prevents any cracking or splitting. Beautifully packaged in turn of the century Portuguese artwork from the Claus Porto archives, this handmade soap is a perfect daily indulgence and makes for a superior gift!
- 350 gram (12.34 oz)
- Milled 7 times - amazing!
- 100% biodegradable vegetable oil base
- Highest quality fragrances from the south of France
- Enriched with 2% shea butter
- Creamy lather and lingering fragrances
- Moisturizes, protects, and replenishes skin
Made In - Porto, Portugal
Size - 350 gram (12.34 oz)