The Quo Vadis Club Notor Daily Planner Refill (#2101Q5) is just about the perfect daily agenda/journal. The pocket page-per-day datebook arranges your 8 am to 7 pm schedule around the page heading and opens up the rest of the day for notes, priorities, reminders, and whatever else you might want to write. And, since this planner is stuffed with beautiful and sustainably sourced 64g Clairefontaine paper, we're sure you'll have something to say! Margin indicators reflect the month and easy-tear corners keep you flipping to the right day. You'll also appreciate the lay-flat sewn binding and how this Notor Planner Refill easily slips into your favorite Forum cover.
The daily planner also includes an address book and annual calendar pages.
- notor insert 4.75 x 6.75 inches
- 12 months, January to December, Notor Daily Planner format
- white paper, 64 gram, acid-free and pH neutral paper
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly
- Durable Sewn Spine binding. Refill #21
- Fits into the Club journal Covers (SKU pex1818) (covers are 5 x 7)
Made In - USA
Size - notor insert 4.75 x 6.75 inches