The Quo Vadis Club Notor Planner is just about the perfect agenda/journal. The page-per-day datebook arranges your 8 am to 7 pm schedule around the page heading and opens up the rest of the day for notes, priorities, reminders, and whatever else you might want to write. And, since this planner is stuffed with beautiful and sustainably sourced 64 gram Clairefontaine paper, we're sure you'll have something to say!
Margin indicators reflect the month and easy-tear corners keep you flipping to the right day. You'll also appreciate the lay-flat sewn binding and the sturdy, grained leatherette Club cover which is easily refillable for years to come.
- Cover 5 x 7 inches (notor insert 4.75 x 6.75 inches)
- 12 months, January to December, Daily format with large area for notes and assignments
- 64g White, French-milled Clairefontaine paper
- Tear off corners to help find current date quickly.
- Durable Sewn Spine binding.
- Durable Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner (Refill #2101)
- Address section built-in
Made In - USA
Size - Cover 5 x 7 inches (notor insert 4.75 x 6.75 inches)