The Exacompta Space 17 Pocket Weekly Planner Refill (#1701) is slim, elegant, and eminently useful. Each week is designated two pages: you'll find Monday through Saturday horizontally blocked on the left with the right hand page is given over to Sunday and a large ruled space designated for notes, lists, and other reminders.
Each day has an 8 am to 7 pm hourly schedule. The Space 17 also has monthly and annual planning calendars, an attached address book, and easy tear corners to keep you on the right page. The ivory 55g Clairefontaine paper is a dream to write on: smooth, sustainably-sourced and acid-free. This petite agenda refill will tuck effortlessly into your favorite Exacompta or Quo Vadis cove.
- 3.5 x 6.75 inches
- 12 months, January to December, Weekly Horizontal format
- Includes 15 monthly pages, November to January
- Soft ivory paper, 60 gram, two-color print.
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refill 1701E4
- Removable address/memo book insert
Made In - USA
Size - 3.5 x 6.75 inches