The design for the Quo Vadis Club Minister was created by a busy French doctor in the 1950s; he wanted to be able to see his week at glance, and we agree! The vertical days stretch across two pages (Monday through Thursday on the left, Friday to Sunday on the right) with an 8 am to 9 pm daily schedule and ample room for notes, reminders and lists in the activity dashboard on the right. Inside, you'll also find annual and monthly planning calendars, payment and receipt pages, and maps.
The 90 g Clairefontaine paper is sustainably sourced, silky smooth, and printed in crisp teal and gray. The sturdy, saddle-stitched Club cover is grained leatherette that's easily refillable.
- 6.25 x 9.375 inches
- 13 months, December to December, Weekly Vertical format
- White paper, 90g White, French-milled Clairefontaine Paper. Fountain pen & marker friendly
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable (Refill #15)
- Two -color print, Tear off corners to help find current week quickly
- Receipts and payments pages, maps
Made In - USA
Size - 6.25 x 9.375 inches