Stave off the holiday planning blues with the Quo Vadis Club Trinote Planner (Ref 4821). This thoughtfully designed datebook runs from December to December, allowing you an extra month to shuffle all your reminders, appointments and plans to the new year. Inside, you'll find the classic Quo Vadis layout: each week stretches across two pages in a vertical format (Monday through Thursday on the left, Friday, Saturday and a smaller Sunday on the right).
The daily schedules run from 8 am to 9 pm, and allow ample room for priorities and notes. The right page also provides generous spaces for phone/email/to do/pay-receive reminders. You'll also find annual planning calendars, receipt/payment pages, plenty of maps and a detachable address book. The sumptuous 90 g Clairefontaine paper is silky smooth and acid free, appropriate for fountain pens and eco-friendly. The sewn binding on this Trinote Planner lies flat when open. You'll fall in love with the grained leatherette Club cover, easily refillable and PVC-free!
- 7 x 9.375 inches
- 13 Months, December to December, Weekly Vertical format
- 90g White, French-milled Clairefontaine Paper. Fountain pen & marker friendly.
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner
- receipts & payments pages
- Removable address/memo book insert
Made In - USA
Size - 7 x 9.375 inches