You don't relish staying between the lines. So what's a busy scheduler like you to do? Choose a planner without them! The Quo Vadis Club Sapa X Planner provides plenty of structure if you want it - including an 8 am to 7 pm daily schedule - but the unruled space also invites free form appointments, notes, reminders and plans. You'll luxuriate in the satiny smooth 64 gram Clairefontaine paper and enjoy the mini monthly calendars and bound-in address book.
Made in the USA from a French design, the Sapa X is a great datebook for those who prefer a little flexibility in their calendar. The sturdy Club cover is a grained leatherette and is easily refillable for years to come.
- 3.5 x 5.25 inches
- 12 months, January to December, Weekly Horizontal format
- 64 gram White, French-milled Clairefontaine paper
- Refill Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly, two color print
- Pages for notes at the beginning of every month
- Attached address book
Made In - USA
Size - 3.5 x 5.25 inches